Robert A King MD
Professor in the Child Study Center and of Psychiatry; Medical Director, Tourette's/OCD Clinic at Yale Child Study Center
tic disorders; Tourette's syndrome; obsessive-compulsive disorders (children and adolescents); adolescent suicide
- King RA, Apter A (Eds). Child and Adolescent Suicide, Cambridge, U.K.: Cambridge University Press, 2003
- King RA. PANDAS: to treat or not to treat?. Advances in Neurology. 99:179-83, 2006.
- King RA, Scahill L, Lombroso P, Leckman JF. Psychopharmacological treatment of chronic tic disorder. In. Martin, A., Scahill, L., Charney, D., Leckman, J.F. (Eds.): Pediatric Psychopharmacology: Principles and Practice. New York: Oxford University Press 2003
- King RA, Schwab-Stone M, Flisher AJ, Greenwald S, Kramer RA, Goodman SH, Lahey BB, Shaffer D, Gould MS, Psychosocial and risk behavior correlates of youth suicide attempts and suicidal ideation. Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, 40(7):837-846, 2001
- King RA, Leonard H, March J. Practice Parameters on the Assessment and Treatment of children with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 37(suppl):27S-45S, 1998