Young-Shin Kim MD, MS, MPH, PhD
Associate Professor in the Child Study Center
Departments & Organizations
2009 YCCI Scholars
Yale Medical Group
Global Health Initiative: Social & Behavioral Health
Child Study Center: NIMH Research Training Program in Childhood-onset Neuropsychiatric Disorders | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Training Program | Madison Practice
Epidemiology, Genetics, and Gene-Environmental Interactions of Childhood onset Neuropsychiatric disorders including Autism Spectrum Disorders and Bullying more...
- M.D., Yonsei University, 1988
- M.P.H., Yale School of Public Health, 1998
- Ph.D., University of California at Berkeley, 2005
- Kim YS, Leventhal B, Koh YJ, Fombonne E, Laska E, Lim EC, Cheon KA, Kim SJ, Kim YK, Lee HK, Song DH, Grinker RR. (2011). Prevalence of autism spectrum disorders in a total population sample. Am J Psychiatry, 2011 0: appi.ajp.2011.10101532. PMID: 21558103
- Kim YS+, Boyce WT, Koh YJ, Leventhal BL. (2009). Time trends, trajectories and demographic predictors of bullying: a prospective study in Korean adolescents. J Adolesc Health,Vol. 45, No. 4, pp360-7.
- Kim YS, Leventhal BL, Koh YJ, Boyce WT. (2009). Bullying increased suicide risk: Prospective study of Korean adolescents. Arch Suicide Res, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp15-30.