Criminology; Humanities; Quality of Life; Public Sector; Substance-Related Disorders; Schizophrenia and Disorders with Psychotic Features; Federal Government; Psychiatry and Psychology; Health Care
- Rosenheck RA and Sernyak MJ. Developing a policy for second- generation antipsychotic drugs. Health Affairs 2009; 28(5): w782-w793. Published on-line July 21, 2009: http://content.healthaffairs.org/cgi/reprint/hlthaff.28.5.w782v1
- Rosenheck RA, Leslie DL, Sindelar J, Miller EA, Tariot PN, Dagerman KS, Davis S, Lebowitz BD, Rabins P, Hsiao JK, Lieberman JA, Schneider LS. Cost-Benefit Analysis of Second Generation Antipsychotics and Placebo in a Randomized Trial of the Treatment of
- Rosenheck RA, Leslie D, Sindelar J, Miller EA, Lin H, Stroup S, McEvoy J, Davis S, Keefe RSE, Swartz M, Perkins D, Hsiao J, Lieberman JA. Cost-Effectiveness of Second Generation Antipsychotics and Perphenazine in a Randomized Trial of Treatment for Chroni
- Rosenheck RA, Perlick D, Bingham S, Liu-Mares, Collins J, Warren S and Leslie D for the Department of Veterans Affairs Cooperative Study Group on the Cost-Effectiveness of Olanzapine. Effectiveness and Cost of Olanzapine and Haloperidol in the Treatment o
- Rosenheck RA, Kasprow W, Frisman LK, Liu-Mares W. Cost-effectiveness of Supported Housing for Homeless Persons with Mental Illness. Archives of General Psychiatry 2003;60: 940-951.
- Rosenheck RA and Dennis D. Time-limited Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) for homeless persons with severe mental illness. Archives of General Psychiatry. 2001; 58(11):1073-1080.