James S Duncan PhD
Ebenezer K. Hunt Professor of Biomedical Engineering and Professor of Diagnostic Radiology and of Electrical Engineering; Director of Undergraduate Studies in Biomedical Engineering; Vice Chair, Bioimaging Sciences in the Department of Diagnostic Radiology
Departments & Organizations
School of Engineering and Applied Science
High Performance Computation
Radiobiology & Radiotherapy
NIMH Research Training Program in Childhood-onset Neuropsychiatric Disorders
Diagnostic Radiology: Bioimaging Sciences: Image Processing & Analysis Group | Quantitative Neuroscience with Magnetic Resonance
Yale Translational Research Imaging Center (Y-TRIC)
Radiobiology and Radiotherapy
Computer vision; Image processing and medical imaging, with an emphasis on biomedical image analysis more...
- B.S.E.E., Lafayette College, 1973
- M.S., UCLA, 1975
- Ph.D., University of Southern California, 1982
- S. Hadjidemetriou, D. Toomre and J.S. Duncan, "Motion tracking of the outer tips of microtubules," Medical Image Analysis, 2008. (electronic version online, in press).
- Y. Zhu X. Papademetris, and J. S. Duncan, Segmentation of Myocardial Volumes from Real-Time 3D Echocardiography Using an Incompressibility Constraint, Medical Image Computing and Computer Aided Intervention (MICCAI), LNCS 4792, October, 2007. Vol.I, Pp. 44-51.
- C. Delorenzo, X. Papademetris, K. Vives, D. Spencer and J. S. Duncan, A Com- prehensive System for Intraoperative 3D Brain Deformation Recovery, Medical Image Computing and Computer Aided Intervention (MICCAI), LNCS 4792, October, 2007. Vol.II, Pp. 553-561.