M. Yanki Yazgan MD
Assistant Professor (Adjunct) in the Child Study Center; Professor, Marmara U Faculty of Medicine, Istanbul
Yanki Yazgan, M.D. (1959), a graduate of Ege University Medical School, Izmir, Turkey (1983), received his child and adolescent psychiatry training (1995) at the Yale Child Study Center of Yale School of Medicine in New Haven, Connecticut, where he also completed a research training track in early onset neuropsychiatric disorders.
Dr Yazgan has taught and conducted research at the Marmara University School of Medicine as a full professor. He also holds a clinical/adjunct appointment at the Yale Child Study Center.
Dr Yazgan’s clinical interest is in the area of early-onset neuropsychiatric disorders such as ADHD, autism and Tourette’s syndrome/ obsessive-compulsive disorder, across the lifespan.
Education & Training
- Ege University, Izmir, Turkey (1983)
- Postcdoctoral clinical fellowship in child and adolescent psychiatry
- Yale School of Medicne, Child Study Center (1992 - 1995)
- postdoctoral research fellowship in childhood onset neuropsychiatric disorders
- Yale School Of Medicine, Child Study Center (1992 - 1995)
- Marmara University Faculty Of Medicine (Istanbul), Psychiatry (1987 - 1991)