Thomas V Fernandez MD
Assistant Professor in the Child Study Center and of Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
- B.A., Princeton University, 1997
- M.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 2005
- Lennington J, et al. (2014). Transcriptome analysis of the human striatum in Tourette syndrome. Biological Psychiatry. Jul 24 Epub ahead of print.
- Fernandez TV, et al. (2012). Rare copy number variants in Tourette syndrome disrupt genes in histaminergic pathways and overlap with autism. Biological Psychiatry 71 (5): 392-402.
- Scharf JM, et al. (2012). Genome-wide association study of Tourette syndrome. Molecular Psychiatry. Aug 14 [Epub].