Katarzyna Chawarska PhD
Associate Professor in the Child Study Center and of Pediatrics (General Pediatrics); Director, Toddler Developmental Disabilities Clinic
Departments & Organizations
Yale Medical Group
Program in Neurodevelopment and Regeneration: Collaborators
Child Study Center: Developmental Disabilities Program | Yale Autism Program | NIMH Research Training Program in Childhood-onset Neuropsychiatric Disorders | Predoctoral Internship and Postdoctoral Fellowship in Psychology-Core Faculty | TIL
social and cognitive development of infants and toddlers with developmental disabilities more...
- M.A., Jagiellomian Univ., 1986
- Ph.D., Yale University, 2000
- Steiner, A., Gengoux, G., Klin, A., & Chawarska, K. (2012). Pivotal Response Treatment for Infants At-Risk for Autism Spectrum Disorders: A Pilot Study. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders: 1-12.
- Chawarska, K., Macari, S., & Shic, F. (2012). Context modulates attention to social scenes in toddlers with autism. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry. Online First
- Macari, S., Campbell, D., Gengoux, G., Saulnier, C., Klin, A., & Chawarska, K. (2012). Predicting developmental status from 12 to 24 months in infants at risk for ASD. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders. Online First