Euripedes Constantino Miguel MD, PhD
Associate Professor (Adjunct) in the Child Study Center; Professor & Chair of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Department of Psychiatry, University of São Paulo School of Medicine
Departments & Organizations
obsessive-compulsive disorder;mental disorders; OCD;developmental psychiatry;childhood and adolescent development; biomarkers; phenotypic components; tourette more...
- Ph.D., University of São Paulo, 12011992
- Ph.D., Harvard Medical School, Boston-MA, USA, 12011994
- M.D., University of Sao Paulo Medical School, 1982
- Late-onset obsessive-compulsive disorder: Risk factors and correlates Author(s): Frydman, I.; do Brasil, P. E.; Torres, A. R.; et al. Source: J Psychiatr Res Volume: 49 Pages: 68-74 Published: 2014
- GENTIL, ANDRE F. ; Lopes, Antonio C. ; Dougherty, Darin D. ; RÜCK, CHRISTIAN ; Mataix-Cols, David ; LUKACS, TEAGAN L. ; CANTERAS, MIGUEL M. ; ESKANDAR, EMAD N. ; LARSSON, K. JOHAN ; Hoexter, Marcelo Q. ; Batistuzzo, Marcelo C. ; GREENBERG, BENJAMIN D. ; Miguel, Euripedes C. . Hoarding symptoms and prediction of poor response to limbic system surgery for treatment-refractory obsessive-compulsive disorder. Journal of Neurosurgery, 2014.
- TEIXEIRA, A. L. ; RODRIGUES, D. H. ; MARQUES, A.H. ; MIGUEL, E. C. ; FONTENELLE, L. F. . Searching for the immune basis of obsessive-compulsive disorder.. Neuroimmunomodulation, v. 1, p. 152-158, 2014.