Baptiste Barbot PhD
Assistant Professor (Adjunct) in the Child Study Center
Departments & Organizations
Child Study Center: EG Lab
Adolescence; Creative cognition; Identity; Personality; Self; Juvenile Delinquency; Psychosocial Adjustment and Development; Intervention and Prevention; Psychological Assessment; Differential Approach to Development; Person-Centered Approach; Longitudinal Modeling. more...
- M.A., University of Bordeaux II, 2004
- M.A., University of Paris Descartes, 2005
- Ph.D., Paris Descartes University, 2008
- Barbot, B., Haeffel, G. J., Macomber, D., Hart, L., Chapman, J., & Grigorenko., E. L. (2012). Development and Validation of the Delinquency Reduction Outcome Profile (DROP) in a Sample of Incarcerated Juveniles: A Multi-Construct/Multi-Situational Scoring Approach. Psychological Assessment, 9 (4), 901-912.
- Barbot, B., Hunter, S.R., Grigorenko E. L., & Luthar, S. S. (in Press). Dynamic of Change in Pathological Personality Trait Dimensions: A Latent Change Analysis Among at-Risk Women. Journal of Psychopathology and Behavioral Assessment.
- Bick, J., Naumova, O., Hunter, S., Barbot, B., Lee., M., Luthar, S. S., Raefski, A., & Grigorenko, E. L. (In press). Childhood Adversity and DNA Methylation of Genes involved in the HPA axis and Immune System: Whole Genome and Candidate Gene Associations. Development and Psychopathology.