Roger J. Jou MD, PhD
Instructor in the Child Study Center
Departments & Organizations
- M.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, 2003
- M.P.H., University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public Health, 2004
- Ph.D., Yale University Graduate School of Arts & Sciences, 2012
- Jou RJ, Mateljevic N, Kaiser MD, Sugrue DR, Volkmar FR, Pelphrey KA. Structural neural phenotype of autism: preliminary evidence from a diffusion tensor imaging study using Tract-Based Spatial Statistics. American Journal of Neuroradiology. 2011;32:1607-1613.
- Jou RJ, Mateljevic N, Minshew NJ, Keshavan MS, Hardan AY. Reduced central white matter volume in autism: implications for long-range connectivity. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences. 2011;65:98-101.
- Jou RJ, Jackowski AP, Papademetris X, Rajeevan N, Staib LH, Volkmar FR. Diffusion tensor imaging in autism spectrum disorders: preliminary evidence of abnormal neural connectivity. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry. 2011;45:153-162.