Prakash K Thomas MD
Assistant Clinical Professor in the Child Study Center and Clinical Instructor in Nursing
Departments & Organizations
Child Study Center: Outpatient Psychiatric Clinic | Infancy & Early Childhood Studies | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Training Program | Intensive In-Home Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Services (Yale IICAPS)
Yale School of Nursing
- B.A., Yale University, 1994
- M.D., University of Connecticut, 2002
- Thomas, P.K., & Poncin Y.B. (2011). Psychopharmacology and Child Psychiatry Review: With 1200 Board-Style Questions. Oxford University Press.
- Poncin, Y. B., & Thomas, P. K. (September 2009). Lewis's Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Review: 1400 Questions to Help You Pass the Boards. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
- Mayes, L. C., & Thomas, P. (2009). Theories of Development. In M. E. Laur (Ed.), Chicago Companion To The Child. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.