Pieter Joost Van Wattum MD, MA
Associate Clinical Professor in the Child Study Center and of Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Pediatric psychopharmacotherapy; prescribing patterns; more...
- M.A., Rijks Universiteit Leiden, 1992
- M.D., Erasmus University, Rotterdam, 1994
- van Wattum, PJ (2013) [Chapter] Tuberous Sclerosis Mistaken for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Casebook of Neuropsychiatry. Hurwitz, TA, Lee, WT, Eds. APPI.
- van Wattum, PJ, Fabius, C, Roos C, Johnson T, Smith, C (2013): Polypharmacy Reduction in a Residential Treatment Center Leads to Positive Treatment Outcomes and Significant Cost Savings. J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacology 23 (10): 620-27
- Mao AR, Treadwell-Deering D, Brams MN, van Wattum PJ (2009) [Chapter]: Impact on Parents of Raising a Child with a Psychiatric Illness and/or Developmental Disability. In: Kaplan and Sadock’s Comprehensive Textbook of Psychiatry, 9th Ed. Sadock BJ, Sadock VA, Ruiz P, Eds. Lippincot, Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore, MD: 3895-3903